• Minister Ambrose Dery has attributed the high spate of crimes in the country to the low ratio of police to the citizenry• He has also urged the public to assist Security Agencies with information on crimes cases•Mr Ambrose Dery has said that the murder case of MP for Abuakwa North, JB Dankwa and Journalist Ahmed Suale will be completed
The Minister of Interior, Ambrose Dery, has revealed that there was an increase in crime
The Director of Elections for the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Evans Nimako, has said the main opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has no reason to stay away from events organized by the Electoral Committee (EC) to assess last year’s elections.
• The disinfection of the airport was critical for the safety and business operations of the KIA•The exercise was carried out on Thursday May 20, 2021• It forms part of many disinfection exercises carried out by government
Ghana’s Terminal Three of the Kotoka International Airport has once again undergone a disinfection exercise.
• Koku Anyidoho said he has never been bitter after his defeat in the NDC 2018 elections• He said neither did the incarceration for 48 hours at BNI made him bitter • Koku said he accepted his defeat in the election
Founder of Atta-Mills Institute, Koku Anyidoho has cleared the air on claims that he is bitter because he lost the general secretary position to Asiedu Nketia in 2018.
• Lieutenant Colonel Frank Agyeman has been sacked by the National Security Minister• This follows an alleged assault on journalist Caleb Kudah• Security analyst Adam Bonaa says the punishment should have been harsher
On the back of the National Security withdrawing Lieutenant Colonel Frank Agyeman as the Director of Operation at the National Security, Security analyst, Adam Bonaa has reacted to this directive taken by the
The Member of Parliament for Madina, Francis-Xavier Sosu, has held a meeting with the Chief Representative, Araki Yasumichi of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and his team, to explore potential development support areas for his constituency.
• The Cyber Security Authority is expected to be operational by the end of 2021• The Authority will regulate cybersecurity activities in the country• Parliament in November 2020 passed the Cybersecurity Act 2020
Government through the Ministry of Communications is expected to move forward with the operationalization of the National Cyber Security Authority by the end of 2021.
• The establishment of the bank is expected to reduce interest rates among banks• Ken Ofori-Atta said a substantial capital injection will go towards system and operations of the bank• Close sources in government say the bank will commence operations with a seed capital of US$1 billion
The establishment of the Development Bank Ghana is expected to yield a reduction of interest rates among Ghanaian businesses, Finance Minister
The judge sitting on the trial of the former COCOBOD boss and two others has underscored that it is normal for prosecution witnesses to contradict themselves during cross-examination without affecting the case.