Former Member of Parliament (MP) for Evalue Gwira Constituency in the Western Region who doubles as the former Minister for Tourism, Mrs Catherine Ablema Afeku, has incurred the wrath of a group known as Evalue Ajomoro Gwira Young Patriots.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has told newly elected executives of the National Union of Ghana Students (NUGS) that the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG) has agreed to return to the classroom after a long drama of negotiations.
• Kojo Adu Asare believes Akufo-Addo can't build 111 hospitals• He said the president is not a man of his words• The former MP said Akufo-Addo will build only 8 hospitals
The former Member of Parliament for the Adenta Constituency, Kojo Adu Asare, has sworn that President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo can never fulfill his promise of building 110 hospitals in 18 months.
Member of the communications team of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Elikem Kotoko, has described the government’s Agenda 111 initiative as nothing short of a public relations rhetoric to appease the angry citizens of the country.
• Bridget Otoo says she’s not the type that carries out tasks without asking questions
• The Metro TV newscaster has revealed that she is not one of the easiest persons to work with
• Bridget Otoo was formerly an employee of TV3
Popular media personality, Bridget Otoo, has disclosed that her strong-willed character and constant habit of asking questions have built her into one of the most difficult persons anyone could work with.
A total of 417 attempted suicide cases have been recorded in the country for the first half of the year, the Deputy Director of Mental Health at Ghana Health Service, Dr Amma Ampomaa Boadu, has disclosed.
• The government has debunked claims that it had spent millions of cedis even before the launch of Agenda 111
• The Minority insists they did and until there is evidence to the contrary, they will keep probing it
• Kwabena Mintah Akandoh explains the possibility of inviting the Minister of Finance to parliament to provide better details
The Minority in parliament has stated that until they get evidence of proof to back the statement by the government that no money
Labour expert, Austin Gamey, has asked that the National Labour Commission (NLC) be spared from the blame game in the impasse between the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG) and the government.
• The AMA committee have revealed their findings• According to the report the fire started from a generator• The committee has ordered for the demolition of the building
The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) committee probing the fire incident that occurred at the Makola market on July 5, 2021, found that the fire was caused by a generator.