African American intern by name Elizabeth Jemaneh, on Monday 13 Sept 2021, in partnership with The Music Therapy Association of Ghana (MTAG) and The Institute of Music Therapy Ghana (IMT), at Accra, held a seminar highlighting on the essence of music therapy, detailing how it can be used to transform lives.
• Armed robbers struck on Monday afternoon at Apenkwa, a suburb of Accra
• They robbed a woman of GH¢29,000 in the process shooting a bystander they mistook for a police
• Police say they are seriously pursuing three people in respect of the incident
Police have released details from a robbery incident that took place today (September 20, 2021) at Apenkwa, a suburb of Accra.
• Veteran actor, TT, has been in the news lately seeking financial support
• Many have offered him help since then
• A US-based economist says it is a failure of the country’s pension system
A US-based economist, Dr.
• Eagle prophet has prophesied a World Cup victory for Ghana with Kwasi Appiah as its coach• Kwasi Appiah was relieved of his duties as Black Stars coach on December 2020• The GFA is yet to name CK Akonnor’s replacement
General Overseer of God’s Crown Chapel, Rev.
The Ministry of Information in collaboration with global leading ICT company, Huawei Technologies is organizing an Information Technology training session for staff and management of the Ministry to enhance the digitization of the Ministry’s work processes.
Former management member of Asante Kotoko, Nana Kwame Dankwah has stated that all the two goals Hearts of Oak scored during their Champions League match against CI Kamsar of Guinea are Mallam(Spiritual) goals, typically refers to goals whose sources are believed to be in the supernatural realm.
• Oko Vanderpuije wants the Accra Mayor nominee to make dealing with the issue of flooding a priority
• He has also entreated Madam Elizabeth Sackey to collaborate with the Accra Regional Minister when she assumes office
• Mr Vanderpuije is also hopeful of Madam Sackey’s confirmation
Former Mayor of Accra, Alfred Oko Vanderpuije, has tasked the new Accra Mayor nominee, Madam Elizabeth Sackey, to deal with the issue of flood within the jurisdiction.
• Samuel Boadu has denied reports that Gladson Awako wants to leave Accra Hearts of Oak• He said the player requested sick leave• Awako was not part of Hearts of Oak’s team that beat CL Kamsar
Accra Hearts of Oak coach, Samuel Boadu, has reacted to news circulating in the media space that midfielder Gladson Awako has quit the club.
• Gabby Otchere-Darko has stated that President Akufo-Addo does not enjoy his role as an appointer and a dismisser
• His comment comes at the back of the list of MMDCE nominees released by the president on Sunday
• But according to Gabby the President finds the use of his power to be tedious
Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko has revealed that his cousin President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo does not find pleasure in hiring and firing appointees.
• An NDC executive is demanding an apology from the President
• The Coat of Arms watermark on the MMDCEs list released by the government on Sunday was turned upside-down
• According to Onasis Kobby, the government exposed the nation to ridicule following the error
The Deputy Ashanti Regional Youth Organizer of the National Democratic Congress is demanding an apology from President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo over the ‘disrespectful’ representation of the Coat of Arms
• Kofi Kordzi scored on his second debut for Accra Hearts of Oak• Ghanaian journalists were impressed with the performance of Accra Hearts of Oak against CL Kamsar• Accra Hearts of Oak are Ghana’s only representative in the CAF Inter-Club competition
Social media was set ablaze by Ghanaian football fans and journalists after Accra Hearts of Oak’s victory in the preliminary round of the 2020/2021 CAF Champions League.