• Missing Takoradi woman has allegedly said she was never pregnant
• According to a report by Starr News, the woman made the confession to the police
• Ghanaians have expressed their disappointment in Josephine Mensah and family for faking a pregnancy
The latest development coming in from the case involving the missing but found woman in Takoradi confirms that she was indeed not pregnant as earlier revealed by the Western Regional Minister, Kwabena Okyere Darko-Mensah.
• Fire swept through the Ghana Rubber Products Ltd on Friday morning
• The Fire Service was on hand to quickly put it out
• One person suffered injuries and is currently receiving treatment
An early morning fire that swept through portions of the Ghana Rubber Company Limited in Accra was brought under control after a swift response from personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service.
• Josephine Panyin Mensah who was said to be nine months pregnant went missing on September 16, 2021
• She was found on September 21 with no sign of the pregnancy or a baby
• Laboratory tests and analyses done so far proved she was not pregnant
Josephine Panyin Mensah has reportedly confessed about circumstances leading to her disappearance and reappearance, as well as her supposed nine-month-old pregnancy.
• The suspect is the founder and leader of Wise Chapel International
• Prophet Richard Ato is reported to have sexually assaulted his victims under the pretext of delivering them from evil spirits
• He is to reappear in court on October 19, 2021
The Founder and Leader of Wise Chapel International at Asebu in the Abura Asebu Kwamakese District of the Central Region, Prophet Richard Ato Davidson, is facing charges of indecent assault contrary to section 103(2) of
• A Ghanaian tech developer is seeking to unite cryptocurrency traders globally
• Benjamin Anderson said the MyBitStore app accepts over 250 payment methods
• Cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via exchanges and stored in digital wallets
As the world of cryptocurrency trading is geared towards boosting digital transactions, its market largely remains decentralised, which means they are not issued or backed by a central authority such as a government.
The staff and management of Koreana Bus Company limited on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 handed over 6 2021 year model KIA Granbird buses to OA travel and tour services limited at their Accra branch at the Neoplan station.
• Fisherfolk say they face hardship during the closed season
• Mr Konadu from CODA has charged fishermen to save monies ahead of the closed season
• According to him, the ban on fishing is necessary
Fisherfolk in Ghana have for years, lamented the hardship they face during the closed season when there is a ban on both artisanal and industrial fishing in the country.