Former Asante Kotoko goalkeeper Isaac Amoako has disclosed that only 20 players received the Ghc 5000 promised by then Chief Executive Officer of the club Dr Kwame Kyei in their triumph over Hearts of Oak in the 2016-17 MTN FA Cup.
• Former president Mahama kicks against new Agyapa deal
• Ghana won’t be able to pay its debts if government’s trend is not halted, Mahama
• The Akufo-Addo-led government introduced the Agyapa deal to help leverage Ghana’s gold royalties
Plans by government to re-introduce the Agyapa royalties deal have been opposed by former president, John Dramani Mahama, who insists the government is mortgaging the entire wealth of the country.
President of the Ghana Independent Broadcasters Association (GIBA), Cecil Thomas Nee Lantey Sunkwa-Mills, has said none of the radio stations that were shut down for noncompliance have received letters from the National Communications Authority (NCA) announcing their re-authorisation.
• Police swoop conducted in Koforidua and its environs
• Foreign nationals to be repatriated
• Owners of houses used by Qnet to be punished
The Counter-Terrorism Unit of the Ghana Police Service has arrested over 400 persons including pregnant women and foreign nationals within Koforidua and its environs.
• Lord Commey says the NPP will not hand over power in 2024
• He has been condemned by several NDC members
• Onasis Kobby has tasked him to seek counsel on his comment
Deputy Ashanti Regional Organiser of the opposition National Democratic Congress, Onasis Kobby, has asked the Director of Operations at the Presidency, Lord Oblitey Commey, to seek counsel over his recent pronouncement about his party holding on to power.