Defending champions of the Ghana Premier League, Accra Hearts of Oak secured a crucial victory in the second game of their CAF Champions League journey as a first-half goal boosted their chances of qualifying for the next stage of the competition.
Former Deputy General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Koku Anyidoho, has questioned why Johnson Asiedu Nketia and Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, General Secretary and National Chairman, respectively, of the NDC did not attend the book launch by former Ningo Prampram lawmaker and currently a Council of State member, Enoch Teye Mensah.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has said the policies and programmes initiated by his government since taking office in January 2017, are bearing fruit and have impacted the lives of all Ghanaians.
• Police have begun an investigation into the death of two children
• The two, both 3 years old, were found in a salon car at a mechanic shop
• Bodies of the dead have been conveyed to the mortuary
The bodies of two children, both aged 3, have been found in a broken-down Mercedes Benz.
• Akufo-Addo’s nominee for the Cape Coast Municipality has been confirmed
• Confusion rocks confirmation, 77 votes counted after 65 assembly members cast votes
• MCE promises not to witch hurt members who voted against him
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s nominee for the Cape Coast Metropolitan Assembly, Ernest Arthur, has finally been confirmed as the Municipal Chief Executive.
Dr Freda Prempeh, Minister of State in-charge of Works and Housing on Friday stressed government’s commitment for a deepened collaboration with the private sector to provide affordable and adequate housing for Ghanaians.