The Member of Parliament for Madina Constituency, Francis Xavier Sosu, has called for the dissolution of the General Legal Council for failing to show leadership regarding the impasse between the Ghana School of Law and the law students following the massive failure recorded this year and subsequent low intake into the school.
The Chief Executive of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA), Dr Mustapha Abdul-Hamid says his outfit is poised to ensure that bitumen used in the construction of roads in the country is of high quality and streamlined.
• GhanaWeb is expanding its partnership network
• The Angel Broadcasting Network is the latest to join the partnership
• Both organizations will henceforth share editorial content with each other's audiences
GhanaWeb has signed a partnership with broadcast media conglomerate, the Angel Broadcasting Network (ABN), to cross-promote each other’s content on their respective platforms.
• It’s been 100 years since the death of Nana Yaa Asantewaa
• The GUBA Awards will mark the event
• Other Black women will also be recognized
It’s been one hundred years since the death of Nana Yaa Asantewaa, the last African woman to lead a major war against colonial powers in 1900, and GUBA is set to celebrate her.
• Akufo-Addo says the subject of the LGBTQ+ bill in no way puts pressure on him
• The president is calling for a civil discourse on the matter
•Akufo-Addo says tolerance should prevail amidst public discourse
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo says he is not pressured with regards to the anti-LGBTQ+ bill before parliament.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has said the paramount chief of the Aflao traditional area, Torgbui Adzonugaga Amenya Fiti, might as well go ahead and complete the Afloa E-block he recently fumed about if the traditional leader is the one now dishing out an ultimatum to the Minister of Education, Dr Yaw Adutwum, to complete the project in four months.