Brighton & Hove Albion head coach Fabian Hurzeler says the club will make the best decision for Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Osman as discussions continue over his future.
The 21-year-old returned to Brighton for pre-season after spending the second half of last season on loan at Championship side Birmingham City, where he made 18 appearances, scoring two goals and providing two assists.
Osman joined Brighton from Danish side FC Nordsjaelland and has also gained loan experience with French club Auxerre and Dutch side Feyenoord.
The Ghana international has made a positive impression during pre-season, particularly in Brighton's 3-0 victory over AS Roma, where his performance strengthened his case for further opportunities with the Premier League side.
Hurzeler has been impressed with Osman's progress but says the club will take time before deciding on his next move.
"I'm also impressed by him so far, so let's wait to see how this continues, and then we make the best decision for him and for the club," Hurzeler told The Argus.
Osman remains under contract with Brighton until June 30, 2029, giving the club time to assess his development before making a decision.
The Ghanaian will now look to continue impressing during pre-season as he fights for a place in Hurzeler's squad.
Send your news stories to [email protected] and via WhatsApp on +233 546310076.
Read Full Story
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google+
YouTube
LinkedIn
RSS