• Fire swept through the Ghana Rubber Products Ltd on Friday morning
• The Fire Service was on hand to quickly put it out
• One person suffered injuries and is currently receiving treatment
An early morning fire that swept through portions of the Ghana Rubber Company Limited in Accra was brought under control after a swift response from personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service.
• Josephine Panyin Mensah who was said to be nine months pregnant went missing on September 16, 2021
• She was found on September 21 with no sign of the pregnancy or a baby
• Laboratory tests and analyses done so far proved she was not pregnant
Josephine Panyin Mensah has reportedly confessed about circumstances leading to her disappearance and reappearance, as well as her supposed nine-month-old pregnancy.
• The suspect is the founder and leader of Wise Chapel International
• Prophet Richard Ato is reported to have sexually assaulted his victims under the pretext of delivering them from evil spirits
• He is to reappear in court on October 19, 2021
The Founder and Leader of Wise Chapel International at Asebu in the Abura Asebu Kwamakese District of the Central Region, Prophet Richard Ato Davidson, is facing charges of indecent assault contrary to section 103(2) of
• A Ghanaian tech developer is seeking to unite cryptocurrency traders globally
• Benjamin Anderson said the MyBitStore app accepts over 250 payment methods
• Cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via exchanges and stored in digital wallets
As the world of cryptocurrency trading is geared towards boosting digital transactions, its market largely remains decentralised, which means they are not issued or backed by a central authority such as a government.
The staff and management of Koreana Bus Company limited on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 handed over 6 2021 year model KIA Granbird buses to OA travel and tour services limited at their Accra branch at the Neoplan station.
• Fisherfolk say they face hardship during the closed season
• Mr Konadu from CODA has charged fishermen to save monies ahead of the closed season
• According to him, the ban on fishing is necessary
Fisherfolk in Ghana have for years, lamented the hardship they face during the closed season when there is a ban on both artisanal and industrial fishing in the country.
The family of social media critic Twene Jonas has reacted to allegations by member of the governing New Patriotic Party, Hopeson Adorye that United States immigration are on the heels of the US-based critic.
•Kwesi Pratt believes that the pregnancy story might not be the only fake story about the kidnapping issue
•He has called for patience to allow the police conclude investigations into the matter
•Pratt says the hardship in the economy could be a contributing factor to the rising fake kidnapping stories
Kwesi Pratt, the Managing Editor of the Insight newspaper has suggested that the 'fake pregnancy' narrative emerging about the 28-year-old woman who was arrested in
The Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) has called on the government to drive further its One District One Factory (1D1F) policy initiative towards an end to dependence on imports of essential products.
The Africa Continental Free Trade Area Agreement (AfCFTA) Secretariat has been urged to implement gender-sensitive policies within its programmes as they are critical to hasten the success of the largest free trade area in the world.
Member of the legal team of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Gordon Edudzi Tameklo, has implored the nation’s security agencies such as the police, the National Investigations Bureau (NIB) and the government to provide secure and safe communities for all Ghanaians in the country.