• A photo of Mankessim SHS students using drugs has popped up on the internet• A teacher has noted that those substances are not cannabis • He said the students took that photo for a project work
A Visual Arts teacher of the Mankessim Senior High School, Patrick Ametepe has noted that the substances displayed in the photo gone viral on social media of 5 mal students of the school were not cannabis.
• GJA has urged the media to play a pivotal role in the Green Ghana Project
• The initiative aims to plant five million trees in Ghana
• The tree planting is scheduled to take place on June 11, 2021
The Ghana Journalist Association(GJA) has called on the media to participate in the Green Ghana Project.
• Akufo-Addo has named 19 cabinet ministers
• The Cabinet is constituted in conformity with Article 76 (1) of the 1992 constitution
• Akufo-Addo maintained 19 ministers of state just like his first term
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has announced nineteen members expected to form his cabinet to help him serve his second term.
President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Institute for Security, Disaster and Emergency Studies, Dr Ishmael Norman, has noted that although Ghana has been spared terrorist attacks, the security agencies especially the National Security must be on the alert.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) released April 2021 data for global air cargo markets showing that air cargo demand continued to outperform pre-COVID levels (April 2019) with demand up 12%.
• Mintah Akandoh has said government is making unfounded excuses to buy ‘overpriced’ Sputnik vaccines
• Although sold on the international market at $10 Ghana bought the vaccine at $19 per dose through middlemen.
The vigilance of immigration officials on duty at Gwollu in the Upper West Region led to the apprehension, on Wednesday, June 9, of some 19 Burkina Faso nationals who had sneaked into Ghana through the unapproved routes on the Ghana-Burkina Faso border.
• Ken Attafuah is in trouble for revealing some conversations he had with President Akufo-Addo• His comments about not employing NPP loyalists at NIA has courted heavy backlash• While others are calling for his resignation, NDC is asking the NPP to rather render an apology to him
Earlier this week, the Executive Director of the National Identification Authority (NIA), Professor Ken Attafuah announced on Angel FM that President
• The government indicated that it wants to transform the former seat of government into a museum
• The Christiansborg Castle, according to then minister, would serve as a museum of leadership and governance
• She also spoke about issues of copyrighting
In 2019, the Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture indicated plans to make the former seat of government business, the Christiansborg Castle, a museum of leadership and governance.
• Okudzeto Ablakwa has commended the youth for speaking out against the leadership of the country• Ablakwa says he impressed with the #FixTheCountry campaign• He wants leadership to address the issues raised by the campaigners
Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, the Member of Parliament for North Tongu has charged political leadership to pay particular attention to the issues being raised by the #FixTheCountry advocates.
“We the people of Awutu Senya West don’t want to witness that reign of George Andah, now christened Tobge Kokotako again in our political life,” some concerned NPP members of the Awutu Senya East constituency have contended.