Members of Parliament for Cape Coast North and Cape Coast South constituencies are accusing the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) of using security forces including thugs to intimidate Cape Coast Metropolitan Assembly (CCMA) members perceived to be members of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) to confirm the president’s nominee of Chief Executive.
• A gang of robbers attacked residents of Adamso in the Ashanti Region
• One of the victims of the incident was the Adansi Akrofuom Constituency NPP Vice Chairman
• John Kwabena Ampong lost an amount of GH¢11,000 and some six pounds of gold worth GH¢15,000 to the gang
The New Patriotic Party Vice Chairman for Adansi Akrofuom Constituency, John Kwabena Ampong is reported to have lost an amount of GH¢11,000 and some six pounds of gold worth GH¢15,000 to a gang
The 18-member human rights bloc advocating against an anti-Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, LGBTQI+, Bill before Parliament have served notice that they will not be gagged despite threats to some members.
• President Akufo-Addo's daughter married the son of the CEO of GIHOC on Saturday
• The private ceremony was held at the presidential villa with both families and some members of the governing party in attendance
• Former President Kufuor led Kwabena Jumah to the house of wife's parents
Maxwell Kofi Jumah, the father of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s son-in-law, Kwabena Jumah, has revealed the role former President John Agyekum Kufuor played in the marriage
Maxwell Kofi Jumah, the father of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s son-in-law, Kwabena Jumah, has revealed the role former President John Agyekum Kufuor played in the marriage ceremony held over the weekend.
Kissi Agyebeng, the Special Prosecutor has said that it would have been a ‘complete waste of time’ for the state to press on with the criminal prosecution of the Member of Parliament for Bawku Central, Mahama Ayariga.
Felix Kwakye Ofosu, the former Deputy Minister of Information has issued a clap-back to a post by leading member of the New Patriotic Party, Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko demanding clarity from former President John Dramani Mahama on his stance on the anti-LGBTQ+ bill.